Is the Project Eligible to Use the SPF?
To be eligible, a project must satisfy the following:
- The SPF supports projects that promote education and equity for all women and girls and support the AAUW Mission.
- Projects that seek to influence legislation, support candidates for office, benefit solely AAUW members or individuals are specifically excluded.
- The project has a minimum project budget of $1000.
What are the Criteria for a Project to use the SPF?
The SPF Board of Director will consider each project separately, according to the following criteria:
- Goal or purpose of the project
- Description of the project
- Who it will serve
- Proposed budget detailing revenue and expenses
- The project must have a budget of $1000 or more
- Number of members and community partners involved
- Expected outcomes
- Proof of current participation in AAUW California Liability Insurance
- Ongoing support of AAUW Funds, the national AAUW 501(c)3 organization