What are the requirements to use the SPF?
1.The SPF may be used only for AAUW CA state or branch projects or AAUW CA local scholarships. These projects or scholarships must support the AAUW mission.
- An application must be submitted to the SPF. Complete the Special Projects Fund Application Form and send via email to email@example.com AND mail a hard copy to AAUW CA Special Projects Fund, P.O. Box 160067, Sacramento, CA 93516-‐0067.
3. Successful SPF applicants (“clients”) must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a minimum annual budget of $1,000 to be considered for use of SPF
- Guarantee an initial deposit of $250 to be submitted with the signed Letter of Agreement.
- Projects must agree to a time commitment of a minimum of one year.
- Scholarships must agree to a time commitment of a minimum of two years.
- A branch project or scholarship must use the SPF as its sole fiduciary agent.
- All monies received for the project or scholarship will be deposited with SPF within 45 days of receipt.
- All expenses incurred for the project or scholarship shall be submitted to SPF for payment within 45 days of the date of the expense receipt.
- Scholarship moneys will be awarded upon receipt by SPF of a voucher and W-‐9 for the entity to which the moneys are to be paid.